30nov11:00 am12:15 pmDOING BUSINESS WITH AFRICA ONLINE SEMINAROnline Seminar11:00 am - 12:15 pm
The Doing Business in Africa Seminar will be facilitated by Dr. Wilmot Allen, CEO of VentureLift Africa. Dr. Allen will discuss the financial opportunities and governmental contracts that are available
The Doing Business in Africa Seminar will be facilitated by Dr. Wilmot Allen, CEO of VentureLift Africa. Dr. Allen will discuss the financial opportunities and governmental contracts that are available to suppliers interested in doing business in Africa! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to expand your business!
Did you Know?
- A large number of African products can be imported duty-free under the African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA)
- Including Africa in your supply chain can save you millions of dollars
- In 2020, 7 out of the 10 fastest growing economies were in Africa (Bloomberg)
- The US has committed over $500 million over the next several years to facilitate two-way trade and investment with Africa
- African American-owned transaction advisory firms operate in Africa and can curate your company into the continent You will Learn:
- Trade and investment trends across Africa
- How to avoid pitfalls and overcome risks in cross-border deals
- Best practices for export-import with Africa
- Current trade opportunities with suppliers of PPE, fashion accessories, sports apparel, specialty foods and beverages, furnishings for interior design, agricultural commodities and health and beauty products
Registration Link for Doing Business with Africa Seminar: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_g8z1evcaTSe7Zz_iaFozeQ
Registration RequiredRegister Now
(Tuesday) 11:00 am - 12:15 pm