Ohio Medicaid’s Integrated Eligibility (IE) and Health & Human Services Business Intelligence (BI) project, which is referred to as Ohio Benefits (OB), streamlines and simplifies eligibility and enrollment processes for Ohioans seeking to enroll in Medicaid and other health and human services programs. The goal of the Ohio Medicaid IE project was to create an eligibility system that is consumer-centric, easy to navigate, promotes care coordination, improves administrative efficiencies, and enhances the delivery of health care services that are specific to an individual’s needs.
At a high level, the Contractor must accomplish the following objectives:
• Review the Ohio Benefits infrastructure and document risks due to physical hardware, system software version / configuration, availability, performance, and capacity. Provide recommendations to address infrastructure risks based on best practice and industry standards for each risk identified.
• Review the Ohio Benefits application to document risks due to design and code. Provide recommendations to address application risks based on best practice and industry standards for each risk identified.
• Review the management of the Ohio Benefits system including new functionality implementation and run operations and provide actionable recommendations to improve the operation of the system based on best practice and industry standards for each risk identified.
- : State of Ohio Procurement
- : 30/10/2020
- : https://procure.ohio.gov/proc/viewProcOpps.asp?oppID=21903