Our MBAC Cincinnati Services
Explore our business service programs
Is Your Business Ready to Compete?
Small businesses are constantly adapting to stay competitive to meet the demands of business opportunities. Even the strongest companies are facing a variety of challenges as they strive to find growth and build capacity. From improving operational effectiveness, to expanding into new markets, we’re here to help.
Explore our business service programs below that can help you find growth and value in this new and challenging business landscape.
Our Business Service Programs
The Minority Business Bonding Program provides bid, performance, and payment surety bonds to state certified minority-owned businesses that are unable to obtain bonding through standard surety companies.website.
This program provides fixed, low-interest rate loans to certified minority-owned businesses that are purchasing or improving fixed assets and creating or retaining jobs.website.
Minority Business Assistance Centers provide minority firms with the following services:
- Accounting assistance
- Business management counseling
- Completing federal, state and local certification applications
- Contract procurement assistance
- Estimating/Bidding assistance
- Identifying local resources
- Loan packaging assistance
- Marketing plan development
- Referrals to financial assistance programs