Cincinnati Minority Business Assistance Center
The Minority Business Assistance Centers (MBACs) provide MBE and EDGE entrepreneurs with management, technical, financial and contract procurement assistance in addition to loan and bond packaging services. These services are available without cost to businesses located throughout Ohio and serve the needs of Ohio’s small, minority and disadvantaged businesses.
The MBAC Cincinnati Centers provide important services, including:
- Technical Assistance
- Professional consulting
- Access to Capital
- Assistance Obtaining Contract Opportunities
Our primary objective is to identify emerging businesses and cultivate growth and sustainability.
In-depth, client specific coaching and training is available. Services are administered via 1:1, team, and workshop formats.
The needs of the client drive the MBAC experience. Our client services platform meets business owners where they are and customizes a plan of service that targets barriers and unlocks potential.
Minority Business Assistance Centers provide minority firms with the following services:
- Accounting assistance
- Business management counseling
- Completing federal, state and local certification applications
- Contract procurement assistance
- Estimating/Bidding assistance
- Identifying local resources
- Loan packaging assistance
- Marketing plan development
- Referrals to financial assistance programs